- I take a personalised approach to teaching yoga so you can practice at your unique level, in a way that works for you. Even if you are a complete beginner.
- Together we’ll work on improving your strength and range of mobility, whatever your current levels may be. You don’t have to be physically active or flexible to practice yoga.
- I teach slow flow yoga classes focused on intentional movement and mindfulness to help you stay in the present, calm your mind and relax your body.
- Classes are £12 single drop-in or £55 for a block of 5 and £100 for a block of 10. Your first class is only £5.
- Classes are held at Telegraph Hill Centre in the Garden Room, Kitto Road, London, SE14 5TY.
- Please drop me an email before your first class at email@example.com.
- Please bring your own mat.
I am Szandi, a Hungarian-British Psychologist, Life Coach and Yoga Teacher.
When I’m not teaching yoga I work full time in a busy role that can often be quite stressful. I find having a regular yoga practice very helpful in releasing tension, both physically and emotionally. I’d love for you to experience the benefits of yoga as well.
Get in touch:
- Website: www.downwardmonkey.com
- Instagram: @downwardmonkey
- Facebook: downwardmonkeyyoga
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org