2020 has been a very strange year. Yet in the midst of it all, the Centre has continued to function, albeit in a very different way.
The 2020 Telegraph Hill Centre Annual Report.
- It was with heavy hearts that the Centre had to close its doors in March 2020. We look forward to re-opening as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Unfortunately our AGM has fallen during the time when staff have been furloughed and so our brief Annual Report for 2019 /20 is below for your information. We invite your comments not only about the report and the last year at the Centre, but also suggestions for new activities which you would like to see. Please send any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like a set of the full inspected Centre accounts please email email@example.com for an electronic copy.
- We are keeping in touch with our hirers and practitioners and some of them contributed to the Coronavirus Workout booklet which was distributed free with 200 food boxes > view a copy.
- Come the Autumn there will be space for new activities at the Centre and new initiatives. If you’ve been developing new skills over the last few months that you wish to share, then get in touch and join the Telegraph Hill Centre Network of practitioners, therapists and workshop leaders and see what space the Centre has to offer you as well as support with training and publicity.