As part of the ongoing improvements taking place at Telegraph Hill Centre, St Catherine’s Church and Telegraph Hill Centre are now offering light-filled rooms at the top of the Hill for use by the community on a shared, or collective, basis.
The atmosphere is inspirational and serene, reflecting the architecture of the church and with sweeping views over London.
We are seeking expressions of interest from community groups, self-employed therapists or practitioners who need a space for their professional work.
- This is a unique opportunity to open up access to this amazing space, which we’ve called Studio 3 Collective
- The area is perfect for small seminars, daytime counselling and/or community interest groups
- St Catherine’s Church PCC proposes to allow the space to be used on a day basis for up to 20 interested parties
- Exclusive access for 14 eight-hour days per year will be granted to each person for an annual fee of £1000, (£71.50 per day)
- This allocation per person can include up to two Saturdays and includes free WIFI and utilities
The space could, for example, be used for therapy sessions for up to eight people, small seminars, interest group gatherings or small exercise groups such as yoga or Pilates.
In order to ensure the mix of people is right for the space and the community, a Church/Centre committee now invites expressions of interest and will interview the short-listed proposers. Please contact the Telegraph Hill Centre Manager by email to email@example.com for further details and to arrange a viewing.
We are also opening up two other rooms for hire in the same level – one an office, the other a therapy/consultation room for hire and it is envisaged that these spaces will operate in a similar way. Again, please contact the Telegraph Hill Centre Manager for details.