Yes it does. Why?
- Telegraph Hill Playclub operates under the aegis of St Catherine’s PCC, a structure similar to that under which Telegraph Hill Centre operates and under which Bold Vision (and then Hill Station) came about
- Like Telegraph Hill Centre, the Playclub is a non-profit self-funded enterprise, independent from local authority control
- Telegraph Hill Playclub is a community resource for the under 5’s and their Carers
- The Playclub operates similar policies to Telegraph Hill Centre, namely to encourage, support and provide community (rather than commercial) benefit and ensure that vulnerable people are not excluded
- Telegraph Hill Playclub is open Monday to Wednesday 9.30 am to 1pm and Thursday and Saturday 9.30am to 11am (not open Friday)
Telegraph Hill Playclub needs funds
For £25 per year, you can show your support for the reopened Telegraph Hill Playclub. The Playclub has no external funding but there are running costs of nearly £5,000 per year. The Playclub is free at the point of entry, it is accessible to everyone. Your £25 could help make a real difference to keeping the Playclub open.
Can you help? Giving a little can help a lot. Find out how here.