INNA BAJKA (Different Story) is a theatre group for boys and girls aged 5-8.
Each session costs £8, after the first two classes parents are expected to pay for the whole term.
All siblings are entitled to a discounted price of £6.
Inna Bajka’s goals:
- To allow children to develop their natural creativity and self-confidence.
- To develop children’s individuality as well as strengthen their social skills like working in a group, changing roles, being aware of personal boundaries, etc.
- To increase concentration, motor coordination and verbal skills.
- To widen knowledge of Polish language and culture by participating in a fun and Polish-speaking environment.
- To integrate local community.
Inna Bajka’s methods:
- Drama exercises
- Singing and dancing
- Making props and costumes