Join us in the Telegraph Hill Centre Narthex to banish the winter blues with a soul-stirring evening of delicious food, courtesy of celebrated chef José Botella’s new 7-course LondonMed tasting menu, and be captivated by some truly spell-binding live performances exploring the ‘duende’ spirit .
Duende or tener duende (“having duende”) loosely means having soul, a heightened state of emotion, expression and authenticity, often connected with flamenco. The artistic and especially musical term was derived from the duende, a fairy or goblin-like creature in Spanish mythology.
- Tickets are £35 per person, which includes a welcome aperitivo and canapés on arrival
- A vegetarian tasting menu also available
- Specially selected Spanish wines, beer, Duende cocktails and soft drinks will also be available to purchase
To reserve places, please book online www.duendesupperclub.com/events. Tickets will not be available on the door, advance booking is essential.
- 6.30-11.00pm, Saturday 30 Nov. Tiki bar (open to public):
- 8.00-11.00 pm, Saturday 30 Nov. Narthex, Telegraph Hill Centre, Kitto Road, London SE14 5TY