St Catherine’s Church Harvest Festival, Sunday 6th October, 10.00am
Come and join the celebration! Service followed by refreshments.
- Family-friendly worship
- Live music from the “Umbrellabirds” Bluegrass Band
- Homemade/Grow your own stall
- Grow Wild on hand for gardening info
- Email photos of your grown your own to Reverend Sheridan James OR get your kids to bring drawings of favourite veggies/fruit to the service
- Bring home-grown fruit/veg or home-baked cakes/cookies to sell on the stall. All funds raised to Christian Aid.
- Bring non-perishable food* to be distributed to Southwark Day Centre for Asylum seekers.
*What’s needed? Pasta, rice, cans of fish, tins of tomatoes, chickpeas, NO pork meat, NO baked beans. Toiletries: Toothpaste, deodorant, soap (aimed at men and women). Gillian Reeve is a member of the congregation and has worked for the centre for years. Please see her for more information.